Kirton Games U16s

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kirton Games U16s

Forum for Kirton Games Under 16s Group

2 posters

| want to take part in this.

daemonrabbit
    daemonrabbit

| want to take part in this. Empty | want to take part in this.

Post by daemonrabbit Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:51 pm

I want to take part in the dark heresy online roleplay.
    Admin
    Admin

| want to take part in this. Empty Re: | want to take part in this.

Post by Admin Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:55 pm

No problem! I just need to know what world you'd like your character to come from then we can start generating them!

STEP 1

Your first decision will be to decide on what type of world your character comes from, you must pick from one of the following;

Feral World

Feral worlds are tough places in which to survive. Whether living in a teaming death-filled jungle or upon the burning sands of a desert planet, man has reverted to a more primitive existence, living in tribes, gangs or creeds without much care fir technology or the soft living ways of the so-called 'civilised folk'.

Hive World

Hive worlds are home to countless teeming billions. The population is so dense that frequently the entire surface if the world us covered with enormous cities stretching from horizon to horizon. Many hivers labour in thankless obscurity,manning huge factories that churn out endless streams of weapons, chemicals or other vital goods. Others run violent gangs in the dark of the underhives, living off their wits, guts and firepower.

Imperial World

A bewildering variety of worlds are known to the Imperium. From hyper-technological democratic societies to drudging medieval worlds, many planets offer their fealty and devotion to the Immortal God-Emperor of Man.

Void Born

Born out in the darkness between the stars, the void born are an odd collection of misfits, strangers and ill-omened folk. Perhaps birthed in the belly of a pilgrimage ship, or aboard an ancient orbital satellite, these people are often considered to be somehow touched by the taint of the warp.

STEP 2

I'll then respond to your post and generate you a set of characteristics which will be posted - you can ask me to re-roll result only! The higher the number, the more skilled you are in that particular ability!
    daemonrabbit
    daemonrabbit

Post by daemonrabbit Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:51 pm

I think i would like to be a void born
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:46 pm

Here are your starting stats, the higher the number the better you are - you can ask me to reroll one of them if you wish! But the reroll will stand whether it is better or worse!

Weapon Skill - 37 (Superior)
    Ballistic Skill - 32 (Average)
    Strength - 33 (Average)
    Toughness - 38 (Superior)
    Agility - 36 (Superior)
    Intelligence - 32 (Average)
    Perception - 33 (Average)
    Willpower - 34 (Average)
    Fellowship - 35 (Average)
    daemonrabbit
    daemonrabbit

Post by daemonrabbit Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:20 pm

Thanks Rob I don't want to re roll anything because my stats are so high
    daemonrabbit
    daemonrabbit

Post by daemonrabbit Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:38 pm

Rob can you tell me the rules about las guns, thrown knives, charms, and common quality clothing. Can you post all the rules in the general chat? And for future reference I'm planning on being an assassin.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:35 am

Assassin it is!

I won't go into specific rules just yet, I know on one level this will be fustrating, but to keep things a little simpler you'll find out what does what (beyond the obvious from the title) as and when its actually pertient to game play! For now, think rule of cool!

Please pick your starting Gear from the options below and post your choices.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You then have 400XP to spend on advances from the following two tables - unless noted each can only be taken once. I'm not going to explain what the Advances do other then to say that the top table each level results in a +5 Bonus to that stat line ... you'll find the rest out as we go along!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Once you've chosen I will generate your characters physical appearance etc as a starting point and create your Character sheet (which I'll then give you the opportunity to alter), you'll then have the chance to spend some Throne Gelts (money!) on additional equipment  and you'll be ready to go!
    daemonrabbit
    daemonrabbit

Post by daemonrabbit Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:30 pm

For my weapon options I will have auto gun and one clip, sword, knife, compact las pistol and one charge pack, 3 doses of stimm, charm (corps hair), black body glove (common quality clothing).

For my starting skill I will choose speak language (low Gothic) (Int), awareness (per), dodge (Ag).

For my starting talents I'll take melee weapon training (primitive), ambidextrous and pistol training (las), basic weapon training (sp), basic pistol training (sp)

I'll spend my xp on silent move, heightened senses (sight), plus five on my ballistic skill and plus five on my weapon skill.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:25 pm

I've just sent you a link to your Character Sheet via PM, if you'd like to make any changes to things like the characters name, age or physical appearance let me know here and I'll modify it.
    daemonrabbit
    daemonrabbit

Post by daemonrabbit Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:57 am

Rob can i change my name Thanos Darkblade, can i have my hair color be blond,
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:21 am

It will be done!

I'll be posting the armoury from which you can spend any Cred's you wish in the next day or so, once that is up feel free to pick any extra items you would like to start with.
    daemonrabbit
    daemonrabbit

Post by daemonrabbit Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:40 am

where would black body glove fit on your body?

daemonrabbit
    daemonrabbit

Post by daemonrabbit Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:47 am

can I get any more basic skills? Question
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:39 am

In 40k a Bodyglove is a one piece item of clothing, think the sort of thing worn by an Imperial Assassin e.g Vindicare.

At the moment no, you'll be able to spend XP to gain more later on, 250 for the next +5.
    daemonrabbit
    daemonrabbit

Post by daemonrabbit Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:46 pm

ok affraid
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:50 pm

You've been added to RPG Group 1, please check the link in forum to spend any Throne Gelts you wish! PM me anything you'd like to spend it on.

The first post of the RPG will be there later tonight!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 1:05 pm